Digital EYE Media Signs SecureAuth, Crescent Solutions, Other New Accounts
COSTA MESA, Calif., Oct. 25, 2011—Digital EYE Media, Orange County’s foremost website design firm and online search and social media marketing (SMM) specialist, has signed a number of new clients, including SecureAuth Corporation, Crescent Enterprise Solutions, B Cellars Napa Valley Winery, Orii Gourmet, AeroFlite Enterprises, Inc., and Inland Empire Recycling.
Digital EYE Media is providing each company with inbound Internet marketing campaign management services that include search engine optimization (SEO), SMM and website design.
“These new clients represent a cross-section of California businesses that are helping to keep our economy strong,” said Gary Brewer, president of Digital EYE Media. “The increasing importance of the Web in marketing efforts and the growth of social media have placed ever greater demands on companies to conduct innovative and effective campaigns to attract new customers and keep existing ones. Digital EYE Media helps our clients accomplish their goals.”
New Digital EYE Media clients:
• SecureAuth Corporation, Irvine, Calif., designs, develops and delivers identity enforcement solutions for enterprises, government agencies and service organizations. Its Identity Enforcement Platform (IEP) integrates authentication, single sign-on (SSO), access and user management services in a single solution for cloud, Web and VPN resources. The company, formerly known as MultiFactor Corporation, also provides professional services, such as consulting, customized audit and reporting, education and technical support. It serves customers in the financial services, healthcare and retail industries. SecureAuth, which offers its products through resellers in the U.S., has strategic partnerships with Cisco, IBM, Juniper, Microsoft, Google, CA, and Salesforce.com.
• Crescent Enterprise Solutions, Inc., Irvine, Calif., (www.crescentsolutions.net) is a professional IT recruiting and staffing solutions company focused on meeting the needs of both employers and candidates in the areas of IT strategic planning, security, data center and information management, business applications, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web services.
• B Cellars Napa Valley Winery, Calistoga, Calif., (www.bcellars.com) is a premium winery and tasting salon located on the picturesque Silverado Trail in Calistoga. A modern-day négociant in the classic French tradition, B Cellars employs a multi-vineyard winemaking strategy, acquiring and blending Napa Valley’s finest grapes to produce matchless varietals favored by chefs and restaurateurs for their distinct character, depth and food-friendly “layers” of flavor.
• Orii Gourmet, City of Industry, Calif., (www.oriigourmet.com) combines art and science to create unique products for the kitchen and table, including spice racks, spice jars, pepper grinders, salt and pepper mills, vinegar bottles, kitchen canisters, glass jars, food gift sets and more. “Orii” means “original.”
• AeroFlite Enterprises, Inc., Brea, Calif., (www.aeroflite.com) is an authorized stocking distributor of electro-mechanical components in the aviation industry, specializing in the assembly of electrical connectors, custom wire harnesses and cable assemblies.
• Inland Empire Recycling, Ontario, Calif., (http://ierscrap.com) is a family owned and operated full-service scrap recycling company specializing in steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper and other scrap materials.
Digital EYE Media
Digital EYE Media, based in Costa Mesa, Calif., is Orange County’s leading provider of inbound Internet marketing campaign management services that drive interested potential customers to client websites, resulting in increased sales success. Program elements include:
• Cost-effective online branding and identity development and positioning.
• Social Media Marketing (SMM) campaign management and SEO/SEM.
• Social Web Technology—interactive website design and development, multimedia (motion graphics and video production), and mobile applications (tablets and cell phones).
Director of Marketing